Thursday, December 24, 2009

About Christmas Eve Flu

Bah! Hum bug! Oh...wait...what I meant to say was Bah! Flu bug! Sweet husband of mine is camped out in the pastor's office waiting for the next wave of nausea to overtake him...Poor guy...apparently the stomach flu is the "go to" gift this year...it's certainly proven to be the "gift that keeps on giving!" May God keep our small kidlins safe from it's viral clutches...I want them to enjoy Christmas Eve to the fullest.

As wifey of an ill "Mr. Claus" it is my duty to keep him comfortable and comforted...but before I get off of here to do my Christmas duty, I must jot down something Mac said last night as we were driving to Nanny's house.

We were passing a beautifully decorated house whose Christmas display is outstanding. We reduced our speed to get a better look and as we gazed at the dazzling lights, Mac piped up from the back seat and said..."It's almost like the rays of the Sun!~~~~I love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment